We believe that events are so much better when they take place in a great space. That's why we styled our venue to be a stage for you to create any kind of event you choose! With neutral colors, beautiful dance floors and incredible styling options, we know your event will be one everyone will be talking about for years to come!
Here you will find our Virtual Tour, Photo Galleries and our base pricing. However, nothing is better than seeing the space with your own eyes!
Book your VIP Tour and start envisioning the memories you could make and get a quote specifically for your needs.
Take a stroll through our 11,000sqft venue without even leaving your home!
Simply click where you want to "walk", even zoom in to see the details and measure
any space you'd like to prepare for decorating!
NO REALLY, WE LOVE THEM!
What fun is a special moment if you can't share it with your friends? We founded The District as a way to bring friends together. The more times we can celebrate with each other, the more we feel connected to people who are most important in our lives. There are so many ways to celebrate. One of them is having everyone come together in one space. That's where we come in. We created a space for those moments because friendships grow deeper when we celebrate big moments in each other's lives.
Now let's take a closer look at what your event could include. We are here to make your event stress free with flexible options and payment plans available for all rentals. We can accommodate up to 200 guests for each rental.
Included in all rentals:
- Tables (72" Rounds, 32" Low Boy, 6' Rectangle & 32" High Tops)
- Chairs (Black Chivari or Banquet Style with Spandex Cover)
- Unique Floorplan with Your Specifications
- Basic Set-Up by our Staff
- Professional Sound System with Wireless Mic
- Photo Op Areas
- Color Changing Uplighting
- Ambient Lighting (Bistro String Lights & Chandeliers)
- Post-Event Cleaning by our Staff
Packages start from $800-$5,100
In addition, you can either choose from our talented vendors we've had great experiences with to get you anything you can dream of for a fully inclusive event or you can also choose to take care of some or all of the services yourself.
- Vendor or Self options:
- • Food catering
- • Draping, Lighting, Stage
- • Bar service
- • Event Planner/Coordinator
- • DJ or Live Music
- • Dance lessons or performances
- • Hair and makeup
- • Photographer/Videographer
- • Cake decorator or Desserts